USB Switch Interface
With Our 12 Port Interface, any switch can trigger an action from your computer. Connect up to 12 switches to our USB Switch Interface and program each switch with a function.
Any keyboard shortcut your software uses can have a designated switch (copy, paste, save, open, close). Switches are easily set up to launch applications, open files, or type short lines of text like names, addresses, and account numbers.
Switches are connected via Assistive Technology standard 3.5mm (1/8”) mono plugs.
- Connects to USB port just like a Keyboard or Mouse
- Perfect for Assistive Technology Users
- Works great for Displays and Kiosks
- Program Keyboard and Mouse commands
- Easily create you own macros
- Keyboard Dimensions: 7.3 inches X 4.5 inches X 2.0 inches
- 12 Mono jacks / DB25 connector (wired in parallel)
- Each switch port is allocated 3 characters and
a pool of 1060 additional keystrokes is available to any
switches that require additional characters
- EEPROM, non-volatile memory
- 2 layers, user selectable toggle and/or shift button
- Color: Silver/Black
- RoHS compliant
- Compatible with Windows: XP, Vista and Windows7
- Compatible with Mac: OS X v10.4.11 or newer
- Compatible with any architecture supporting USB
- USB Connection
|12 Port USB Switch Interface
Click for Shipping/Handling charges.
Every effort is made to ship Same Day order is received by 3:00 pm MST.
To place an order please call us at 800-639-0710, 928-639-0161,
or complete the Secure "Order Form" by clicking the Order Form button below.
For more product information please email Info@Fentek-Ind.com or
complete "InfoRequest" by clicking the Info Request button below.
© 2013 Fentek Industries, Inc.
|Quality Computer Input Solutions!