DigiMemo Digital Writing Pads
"Digitally Capture and Store Everything You Write on Ordinary Paper"
The DigiMemo is the world’s first and unique standalone device with storage capabilities that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without the use of computers and special papers. Then, you can view, organize and share (e-Mail) your handwriting notes in Windows.
DigiMemo Letter Size Digital NotePad
- Digitally capture & store everything you write on an ordinary paper notepad. No computer or special paper is needed.
- Write like you normally do with a regular pen on paper.
- Manage and save up to 999 digital page files.
- Instantly & digitally record your notes, ideas, sketches and drawings in its built-in memory or optional SD card.
- Always have a digital record of you notes available, even if you are on the move. Immediately get both a digital and a hardcopy duplicate of your notes.
- With its DigiMemo Manager software, you can easily view, edit and organize your digital page files in Windows. Save the digital pages you select as a book file (e-Book) and share it with others via e-Mail.
- Affix any ordinary papers or notepad (up to 8.5" X 11"size) on the digital pad. Write on the paper with digital inking pen. The digital pad digitally records your notes, ideas, drawings, sketches or flowcharts in its flash memory or optional SD card in real time. One page you write is stored as one digital page file.
- The digital pad can capture your handwritten notes through 12mm thickness of papers, about 120 sheets.
- Ultra-thin & light weight. Hold in one hand or on your lap, and easily fits in your briefcase or laptop bag. Its ergonomic design allows it to be easily operated while you are standing, sitting or reclining.
- Copy and erase the digital page files in its built-in memory or optional SD card like you normally do in a regular storage device.
- Battery Operated with low power consumption
- Built-in 32 MB memory for up to 120 sheets 8.5" X 11" size completely filled.
- Expandable memory capacity using a Secure Digital (SD) card (NOT included)
- Digimemo Dimensions: 12.17 inches X 8.23 inches X 0.39 inches
- Digimemo Color: Black
- Compatible with Win 2000, XP, Vista, Windows7 and Windows8
- Compatible with Mac OS X v10.5.x or later
- Stand alone operation, does not function while attached to PC
- USB port for connecting the Digital pad to the PC
- Portable Digital Pad
- Digital Inking Pen
- Pen Clip
- Notepad (already held on the digital pad)
- Two Replacement Ink Cartidges(already stored in the digital pad)
- USB Cable for DigiMemo
- Four Batteries (1.5 volt, size AAA)
- One 1.55 volt Button Cell Battery
- User Guide
- DigiMemo Manager Software CD
Click for additional Specifications
Click to see Optional Leather Portfolio
|Writing Pad Options
|DigiMemo Letter Size Digital Notepad
|DigiMemo Leather Portfolio Case - Letter Size - Black
|DigiMemo Digital Inking Pen w/Ink cartridge
|DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition OCR Software
|DigiMemo Form Filling Software for Windows Vista - See Bottom of Page
|DigiMemo Bluetooth Transmitter for Smartphone - See Bottom of Page
*FREE SHIPPING in Continental U.S. (excluding HI and AK)
Accessories shipped free when purchased with Digimemo
Every effort is made to ship Same Day order is received by 3:00 pm MST..
To place an order please call us at 800-639-0710, 928-639-0161,
or complete the Secure "Order Form" by clicking the Order Form button below.
For more product information please email Info@Fentek-Ind.com or
complete "InfoRequest" by clicking the Info Request button below.
DigiMemo Form Filling Software
By Processing the Digital Handwriting ink captured by the DigiMemo, and by performing ticks and handwriting recogniton in the form software, the automation within the application removes the need to re-type handwritten data on paper forms. By using the DigiMemo and the form software, you can save time and money by automating the process.
Ariolis ArioForm Form Software
ArioForm is form automation software with two applications:
Design-it lets you design your forms in a few clicks and then print them on standard paper.
Process-it analyses the digital handwriting ink (DHW) files captured by the DigiMemeo when filling in the paper forms, and converts the handwritten ink into data and digital text. A batch mode enables many pages to be processed and validated at once. It can export the data as CSV (Microsoft Excel), MDB (Microsoft Access) and XML files (for integration with back end application) by automating the process.
DigiMemo Bluetooth Transmitter
to Send E-mail / MMS Written on Paper
With the Bluetooth Transmitter, your DigiMemo can send your E-mail / MMS written on paper or sticky note by Smartphone.
Keep and view your paper sticky notes as small pictures on your Smartphone, and send via E-mail / MMS later.
- Simply plug the Bluetooth Transmitter into the digital pad and use its DigiMemo Express software for Smartphone to easily select, transfer and view your handwritten notes on the Smartphone.
- The Auto Capture function automatically captures only your handwriting are as a picture.
- The Frame Capture function allows you to easily select the handwritten area as a picture by moving a fixed frame.
- You can store or send your handwritten notes as JPG, PDF, or DHW in the Smartphone.
- Portable and compact at only 0.017 lbs (7.6 g).
- The Bluetooth Transitter used with the DigiMemo is also an excellent solution for paper form applications where the handwritten ink data can be immediatily sent to the office by Smartphone.
- Works with Smartphone OS: Symbian S60 3rd Edition (3.x) / UIQ 3.x, or Windows Mobile 5 /6.
- 1.62 inches X 0.98 inches X 0.30 inches.
- Works ONLY with DigiMemo Letter size (PDADML).
- Includes: Case, Wrist Strap, User Guides, Software CD.
Follow Fentek Industries
1042 N. Main Street, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 USA
Located in Historical Old Town Cottonwood
Showroom Open by Appointment Only, Monday thru Friday 9 - 4
© 2017 Fentek Industries, Inc.Quality Computer Input Solutions!