One Handed Typing
or Two Handed Typing
The innovative Half-QWERTY Keyboard is a standard desktop keyboard that allows those with limited or no use of one hand to continue typing with the other hand in an easy and natural manner.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other typing-related injuries don't always occur in both hands. In cases where only one hand is affected, you can type with the other hand, while the injured one heals. Half-QWERTY's innovative "skill transfer" design makes the transition fast and easy.
With practice, Half-QWERTY typists can expect to reach speeds of between 61% and 91% of those achievable by two-handed typists. Typing speeds as high as 64 words per minute (wpm) have been recorded
- Plug and Play
- One-handed typing using either hand
- Can be switched ON or OFF by the user as desired
- Full-size, High Quality keys
- Modifier "Sticky Keys" for easier sequences
- Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act approved
- Keyboard Dimensions: 18.5 inches X 7.0 inches X 1.0 inches
- Keyboard Color: Black
- High Quality rubber dome key-switches
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Compatible with Windows: 95 and Newer
- Compatible with Mac
- Connection: PS2 with USB adapter
|Half Qwerty Keyboard - USB
Click for Shipping/Handling charges.
Every effort is made to ship Same Day order is received by 3:00 pm MST.
To place an order please call us at 800-639-0710, 928-639-0161,
or complete the Secure "Order Form" by clicking the Order Form button below.
For more product information please email Info@Fentek-Ind.com or
complete "InfoRequest" by clicking the Info Request button below.
© 2013 Fentek Industries, Inc.
|Quality Computer Input Solutions!