||Fentek's adhesive backed keytop and keyfront labels are the cost-effective, economical solution when printed keys are either not readily available or feasible. These long lasting, easy to apply labels can be made to fit any keyboard, printed to your exact color and legend specifications. You already know that putting commands and functions of the software on the keys will greatly improve keyboarding. Here's the quick, easy and economical
way to boost productivity and save money!
Custom Printed Labels
- Large selection of colors including custom color matching
Laser or die cut to custom fit any key/model/brand
- Aggressive adhesive provides long life
- Legends and/or background can be printed in a variety of colors
- Key front labels are also available
- Second surface printing for unmatched durability
- Writable or Printable Surface for increased flexibility
- Large Print or Braille Labels for the visually handicapped
- International language fonts available
- Die-Cut paper labels for Point-Of-Sale and other Relegendable applications.
Off The Shelf Keytop Labels
We also offer Custom Printed Replacement Keys for a more permanent solution. Call 800-639-0710, 928-639-0161, or E-Mail Sales@fentek-ind.com for further information.
Getting a Custom Label Quote
To determine your specifications for custom printed keytop and keyfront labels please provide the following information:
- What is the brand, make and model of keyboards to be supported?
- Are all your keyboards the same or is there a variety?
- Which specific keys do you wish to color-code or redefine with labels?
- What label background colors do you want or do you want transparent labels?
- What print colors will be required?
- What font or type style do you desire?
- What legends do you want on the labels?
- How many label sets do you require?
Once you have answered these questions, please E-Mail Sales@fentek-ind.com and request Fentek's Design Kit, or call us at 928-639-0161, or 800-639-0710. With the above information and this kit, consisting of simple pages showing key outlines,
you can show us exactly what you want and we can provide an exact quotation.
It is important to understand that all keyboard brands are different. There can be multiple variations in key profiles and sizes which will impact the fit of the die-cut labels. Because of factors such as these, we may require a sample of the keys or keyboards that will receive the labels. It is the only way to assure that your labels will fit properly.
Follow Fentek Industries
1042 N. Main Street, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 USA
Located in Historical Old Town Cottonwood
Showroom Open by Appointment Only, Monday thru Friday 9 - 4
© 2017 Fentek Industries, Inc.Quality Computer Input Solutions!