Savant Elite2 uses generic HID (human interface device) drivers provided by the operating system. It can be operated and programmed without any special drivers in most environments supporting USB devices, including: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and Chrome.
In Play Mode the Savant Elite2 emulates a generic keyboard and mouse. In Programming Mode it emulates a generic keyboard and removable disk.
Programming Mode requires generic OS support for a removable disk, plus a text editing program or app that can edit and save a file as “plain text” or “simple text.” Most word processing and text editing programs have this capability.
- Plug and Play
- No special drivers needed to use or reprogram
- Pedals are front hinged, low-profile
- Pedals are force-adjustable
- Pedal actions defined by a tiny, editable text file residing on a memory chip
within the device
- Factory Pre-configured:
Left Pedal - Left mouse click
Middle Pedal - Left button double-click
Right Pedal - Right mouse click
- Program any key action and/or macro
- Re-programmable on any computer or tablet with a USB port
to perform keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button action
- Recessed programming switch accessible from underside of unit
(except on waterproof units)
- Programming Mode also accessible by holding a pedal briefly while
connecting USB cable to open virtual removable disk
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering,
made from black, glass-reinforced nylon
- Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents unit
from accidentally moving on the floor
- Outer two pedals are adjustable by moving slightly closer together
- External green and red status LEDs
- Foot Pedal Width: 10.75 inches
- Foot Pedal Depth (front to back): 7.0 inches
- Foot Pedal Height: 1.25 inches
- Foot Pedal Color: Black
- Cord length: 9 feet 1 inch
- Compatible with Windows: XP and newer
- Compatible with Mac: OS X
- Compatible with Linux
- Compatible with Android
- Compatible with Chrome
- USB Connection
Macintosh OS X notes: OS X doesn’t support middle mouse button without using a third party driver such as that found at www.usboverdrive.com. Also, modifier actions from one USB device cannot modify the input of a second USB device due to limitations designed into the Apple operating system.
Example: Shift, Control, Command, or Option keystrokes programmed into the foot pedal cannot modify the input of a separate USB keyboard or mouse. However, a key sequence like ‘Cmd-W’ or ‘Cmd-Shift-left arrow’ will work on a Macintosh if the entire sequence of keystrokes has been programmed into the foot pedal.
|Foot Switch Description
|Savant Elite2 Triple Foot Switch
|Savant Elite2 Triple Foot Switch w/Extra input jack
|Additional Foot Pedal with 10 foot long cable
|Optional hand trigger with 8 foot long cable
Click for Shipping/Handling charges.
Every effort is made to ship Same Day order is received by 3:00 pm MST.
To place an order please call us at 800-639-0710, 928-639-0161,
or complete the Secure "Order Form" by clicking the Order Form button below.
For more product information please email Info@Fentek-Ind.com or
complete "InfoRequest" by clicking the Info Request button below.
Follow Fentek Industries
1042 N. Main Street, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 USA
Located in Historical Old Town Cottonwood
Showroom Open by Appointment Only, Monday thru Friday 9 - 4
© 2017 Fentek Industries, Inc.Quality Computer Input Solutions!