Why push a mouse when you can just point. Simply glide your finger over the smooth surface of the pad and gently tap it or click the buttons to perform all cursor movement functions. The touchpad was designed for users to be able to navigate through the programs without the hassle of pushing your mouse.
- Ideal for both left and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers required)
- Position where desired with 6 foot cable
- Both "left" and "right" click functions can be activated byf
tapping on designated areas of the pad. It's easy to detect the
"right" click area of the pad thanks to the subtle change of
pad texture and color
- Quickly activate vertical scrolling and horizontal scrolling
by gliding a finger along the touchpad edge
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
- Driver provided for Advanced Features in Windows
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2K, XP, Vista Windows7 and Windows8 use
Windows default driver for basic mouse functions
- Flat dimension 4.625" X 3.4" X 0.65"
- Dimension using built-in tilt legs 4.625" X 3.4" X 1.125"
- Touchpad Area 2.375" X 1.75"
- Connection: USB
- Cord length: 72"
|Ergonomic Touchpad Mouse - USB Connection - Black
Click for Shipping/Handling charges.
Every effort is made to ship Same Day order is received by 3:00 pm MST.
To place an order please call us at 800-639-0710, 928-639-0161,
or complete the Secure "Order Form" by clicking the Order Form button below.
For more product information please email Info@Fentek-Ind.com or
complete "InfoRequest" by clicking the Info Request button below.
Follow Fentek Industries
1042 N. Main Street, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 USA
Located in Historical Old Town Cottonwood
Showroom Open by Appointment Only, Monday thru Friday 9 - 4
© 2017 Fentek Industries, Inc.Quality Computer Input Solutions!