Our 84 Key Keypad provides a convenient, direct input source from the user to the application via your USB interface. The Software Development Kit provides the programmer access to input from all keys, an 8 position locking switch, and the optional Magnetic Strip Reader or optional Optical Barcode Reader.
Clear keycaps keep your hand written or printed legends securely in place, protecting them from wear while making it quick and easy to update. Custom key legends and reverse etched keycaps provide a professional finish to any OEM project.
Rubber dome low profile keyswitches guaranteed for more than
1 million operations (key stem is compatible with Cherry MX).
- 84 Programmable Keys
- 8 position security key switch
- Power and Function LED indicators
- Supports multiple units on the same computer
- Define unique operations for each program you use
- Instantly program macros, hot keys or multiple steps
- One tap access to your favorite tools and functions
- Supported by MacroWorks3 software for Windows
or ControllerMate for Mac (both Included)
- Comprehensive Software Development Kit for programmers
- Rubber dome low profile keyswitches guaranteed for more than
1 million operations (key stem is compatible with Cherry MX)
- Relegendable Keycaps instantly create a custom layout
- Windows Compatible: XP, Vista and Windows7
- Mac Compatible: OS-X
- Other Operating systems that support USB keyboard
- Keypad Dimensions: 10.2 inches X 7.5 inches X 1.8 inches
- Cord Length: 126 inches
- RJ11 Foot Pedal Port
- Included Accessories:
Double Keys (2 Horizontal, 2 Vertical)
1 Quad Key (2 x 2)
7 Lock switch keys
- USB Connection
- Can be Special Ordered with Optional Mag Strip or Bar Code reader
- Mag Strip Reader: Numeric ASCII Code 39, Interleaved 2 or 5 Code
EAN 8 and EAN 13 UPCE and UPCA, Code 128, CODABAR, Code 93, Code 11
- Bar Code Reader: ISO 7811 standard track 1 and track 2
|84 Key Programmable Keypad
|USB Connection Extender
Extends distance from USB X-keys Stick to the computer
up to 150 feet (via Cat 5 cable not included)
Click for Shipping/Handling charges.
Every effort is made to ship Same Day order is received by 3:00 pm MST.
To place an order please call us at 800-639-0710, 928-639-0161,
or complete the Secure "Order Form" by clicking the Order Form button below.
For more product information please email Info@Fentek-Ind.com or
complete "InfoRequest" by clicking the Info Request button below.
Follow Fentek Industries
1042 N. Main Street, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 USA
Located in Historical Old Town Cottonwood
Showroom Open by Appointment Only, Monday thru Friday 9 - 4
© 2018 Fentek Industries, Inc.Quality Computer Input Solutions!