Activate Mouse Clicks
All Savant Elite foot switches come pre-programmed to activate right and left mouse clicks, plus a middle mouse button action where a third pedal or input is present. For many users the pain associated with mousing is from the action of clicking, not from moving the mouse. The Savant Elite resolves this problem by relocating the clicking action to the user's feet.
Program Any Key Action
Reprogram the foot switch to activate any key action(s). Perfect for offloading work from an overused finger or hand. Some of the more commonly used key actions are Shift, Tab, Enter, Backspace and Delete.
Macros are a great productivity tool for generating commonly used phrases, or combinations of key actions and modifiers. With a memory pool of 1200 characters per device the Savant Elite will support even the most demanding of tasks.
· Two pedals factory configured to perform mouse button actions (Left pedal = left button, right pedal = right button)
· Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering, made from black, glass-reinforced nylon
· Pedals are adjustable
· Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents unit from accidentally moving on the floor
· Re-programmable to perform keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button actions
· External status LEDs
· Recessed programming switch accessible from underside of unit
· Modular design is upgradeable and supports simple field repairs if necessary
· Height: 1.2”
· Width: 6.25”
· Depth front-to-back: 6.0"
· Cable Length: 9.6 ft
· Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
For other Foot Switch Solutions click here!